
Karl's white coat ceremony was a couple of weeks ago. I guess it is official that he is in Podiatry school. I have to admit that it has taken some adjusting to have him always be studying, but I am so proud of him and am really impressed at his work ethic.
For the rest of us, life is going on as usual. I have been running still. It has been tiring, but I enjoy having the goal. I am also glad that we live around so many people in similar circumstances, it makes it really easy to make friends. Right now I roate babysitting for excercising, bring the girls to a Library class, have a play group every week, am workin gwith a neighbor on our books that we are writing, and am in a book club. It definately feels like I am a home-maker now.
P.S. Shame on all of you who are not updating your blogs! I want to see pictures of you and your families since I am not there to see you in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment