I guess that there are a whole lot of pictures here, so I will start from the beginning (chronologically).
There is one here of Karl and I at his white coat ceremony.
Then there is a before picture of what Shaylee aways looked like, having hair constantly in her eyes because she would not keep any barrettes or hair ties in (Camille is in the background, still not much hair :))
Then there are 2 after photos. The first is Karl holding Shaylee with her new bangs. I held her held and Karl cut. (Notice how Karl is aways wearing his glasses now.) I also have one of Shaylee with her head turned so you can see how naturally curly her hair is now... who knows why it got curly. I wonder if Camille's will be too.
2 comments:
I am glad you update your blogs so we can see!!! How big Shaylee looks. I wear my glasses most of the time now too. We look forward to seeing you all this next week. Dad
Awww, how cute is that! The girls are getting so big, I cant wait to see them!
Good job on the hair cut Karl, and you look so legit in your whit coat.
Post a Comment