Just having fun while we still can before the different type of fun starts August 4th (med school). This is a picture I just took of the girl’s in their first bubble bath! Super fun. The red on their faces is from the pizza they ate for dinner. We’re still running trying to get ready for the marathon in October. Jess and I both put in a ten mile run last week. We both felt pretty good and it made the marathon seem more doable. I ran it in 1:20 and she ran it in 1:34.
3 comments:
Very adorable, haha. I still sometimes get sauce all over my face as well. And holy crap, I can't even run 2 straight miles without stopping right now, can't even imagine doing 10 non-stop. Kudos to the both of yas!
great pictures and video Karl and Jess
Comment was actually from Dad!
Post a Comment