Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleeping




After slipping into letting the girls sleep in our bed, we decided things needed to change. We gave the girls their own room and moved the office stuff into the living room. This way we can close the door and let the girls cry themselves to sleep. It is really hard for me, but I think that they are already getting better sleep because they seem happier. Here are some pics of them sleeping. One is of them in their crib (its blurry b/c I took it quickly), and the other is of Camille's sleeping pose that she always takes to fall asleep. Notice in the crib one that Shaylee has a hand on Camille, thats pretty typical too. They are cute!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! They're so cute Jess. I'm completely in love.

Love,
Kristen

trevorandbrenda said...

They are getting so big!! THey look so different from last summer!

Matt and Sarah said...

They are so cute! They must get it from their Mom and Grandma. Thanks for inviting us over tonight we sure had fun.


Matt and Sarah
ours is at mattandsass