Friday, February 6, 2009


Have any of you read this book? Well the title gives it all away. The point is that I am putting together a book of faith building experiences of our family and friends stories for our children. Please email me any stories that you have. It doesn't have to be fancy, and it really does not have to be long. My email is cubjub@yahoo.com. If any of you want a copy of the complied stories, let me know and I can send it out. Thanks! Here is a sample story, but it does not have to be like this. Do what feels right with your story.
Paper Help
By Jessica (Mommy)
Written February 6, 2009
On February 4, 2009 I was feeling overwhelmed. I was tired from two girls that kept me up a lot of the night, tag teaming their screams. Sitting in a small apartment that seemed to be filled with dirty dishes and misplaced items, I thought of the homework that I had to get done. Two papers, one for my history of modern china and one for my history of foods classes in particular were making me feel stressed. I thought of how it was impossible to find sources for the history of foods class paper, which was my senior thesis paper. It seemed to be the cherry on top of the mess I couldn’t get under control. Feeling exhausted, I turned to the Lord in hopes that I could receive some of his power. I kneeled by the couch and said a tearful prayer asking for strength and for joy. Later that night, with a baby on my lap, I went to my computer to work on my paper. With hardly any effort, primary and secondary sources for my history of foods paper were everywhere. It was a blessing from an understanding heavenly father.

No comments: