Sunday, May 25, 2008

Both want to say HI

Click here to see a presentation prepared by Shaylee and Camille!

4 comments:

Shalice said...

Awwwww... They are so beautiful! I love the little bows in their hair! They look like they both have the Johnson mouth:O BIG!! I am so happy for you guys, I hope things are mabey starting to feel a little more relaxed with Jessica's mom there. By the way, how is the new mommy doing?

Karl Johnson said...

Jess tried to respond, wasn't working for some reason... But she says: "I'm doing fine, I just worry for the girls."

Unknown said...

How amazing to see these two new additions to the family.
Thanks for sharing.
All of you are in our prayers.

Shalice said...

Hey, we have been waiting for an update too. More pics? I hope all is well. How are things going with Jessicas mom there? How much longer will the girls be in the hospital? All the goods ya know! How are you enjoying work Karl? Are you able to see the girls everyday?