Cole and Macie
My family came to visit us, well at least some of them... Caleb I am talking to you! hehe. Here are some pics of their trip as well as other events.
My brother Tommy
Tommy and Meagan went to the Harding ice fields (like 2 or 3 hours from Anchorage) and these are some pics from that. It was too big of a hike to do with kids, so this part was just them.
We did a bike ride on the coastal trail here. It was a new things for me because Karl and I always have hour kids attached to our bikes when we would do it before so having the 3 oldest on their own was a new experience. 2 or the 3 crashed within the first 100 yards, but it was fun to spend a couple of slow hours together.
This was a fun hike to Byron glacier. There were a couple of sketch parts when we had to cross a stream/river with the kids (we ended up having the adults standing on the rocks in the river and then passing each kid down), but it was all worth it!
We did this and the Wildlife preserve on Adalyn's birthday and told her it was all a celebration for her! I love my little 6 year old, you are so smart and quirky and so much fun to be around.
I made a cake for Adalyn's birthday, let it cool, then came back to this! I am pretty sure it was not just cole, but the older girls sure insisted it was! I had to make another one and we ended up with a giant 3 level cake that cracked so much I put it in a big bowl to keep it all together!
This was at the Native Heritage Center. It is my kids in front of a Tlingit totem pole that tells about respect for family.
Me and the kids in front of a traditional Tlingit home.
There is a new rock gym that we went to on a kids climb free day. I was such a proud mama. all three of these girls made it to the top (which was what, 60 ft high?)
Camille on the left, Shaylee in the middle, stranger on the right. Camille now says her favorite hobbies are rock climbing and kayaking. I think someone love it!
This is Macie and my sister's daughter Emlyn. We watched emlyn for a week when my sister had her 2nd baby. My parents and Lindsay were in town and I think my mom basically did all the work of everything now that I look back on it!
Tom holding his new grandbaby with the other grandkids around them
The twins 1st day of 3rd grade was on Monday. Adalyn starts a week later. So far they love it and I love them riding the bus (they are waiting for the bus in this pic). It is so much better than driving them to and from like I have done for the last 3 years!
And also we are having baby Johnson #6! I am due March 19, 2017










2 comments:
Congratulations!!!! You are a true woman!
SIX!!! You are so brave! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to get up there to see you all! And take in the beauties of Alaska! ❤️ You!
Post a Comment