Cole had a really nasty ear infection with us swimming all the time so we had to get more aggressive about protecting his ears with tubes in them. We bought him this swim cap and could not stop laughing! His fat face with the dimples is so perfect!
My kids came down with the chicken pox. I guess even if you vaccinate them they can still get it. They just have a mild case, likely because they were vaccinated, but I am hoping they are winding down and they can get back to school soon!
Macie has been insisting on wearing Cole's clothes (she loves her brother). I thought this outfit was particularly funny with the one arm out and the doll goggles around her neck. I told Cole to stand next to her for the pic and he kept doing gangster signs. He learned that from my kids' intercity school where kids do that for like every picture! Oh that kid!
Macie got hit the worst with the pox. Probably because she is the littlest and hasn't had her chicken pox booster (just the one year vaccination). Some nights have been fine, but others were horrible.
The worst night was probably the one right before Karl took his big test (which he has been studying for for like 9 months and paid $2000 to take). Poor man I am sure did not get much sleep even though I tried by best to quiet for pacing around the living room and rocking her in a chair, feeding her, giving her her sippy and anything else I could think of. Karl doesn't know his results for another 2 months, but he feels like he did good enough to pass.
The twins had another violin performance. This was a pic after the concert with some random sibling of a student who wanted to be in the pic too. hehe
Macie loves swimming. She feel asleep holding her swim diaper.
There are pics I took for the facebook invite of their baptism that is coming up on the 28th. We are all so excited for them!
Taken during the ward party for our ward turning 50. The bouncy house was an epic event for Cole and Macie!
Adalyn had a part to say in the student led conferences at school. I snapped a pic after because Macie and Cole were too crazy for me to record it with them.
houston has had flooding again about two weeks ago. We were not affected by it, thankfully, just had some cancelled days of school.













No comments:
Post a Comment