Thursday, February 25, 2016

Catch Up Post

After a game

 Cole cut his own hair a couple of days ago so I had to cut his whole hair short. Just getting ready for the hot weather, right? I love his golden hair, every time I cut it I get so sad!
 We got to go to the temple and switch off sessions last weekend. Whenever its my turn with the kids we like to spend a lot of time walking the temple grounds. So grateful for these children of mine! They are so good natured and give me such joy!

Just when the black eye on his right side was going away he went and did this. How? I don't even remember and it was only 2 weeks ago! He is fine now though. 
I took a pic with one baby and they all wanted in on it. How could I refuse?






Black History Month. The twins had to do a project where they had to dress like a black historical hero, make a poster about them, and give a speech as if they where that person. Shaylee was Florence Joyner and Camille was Mae Jemison. 
 With some of their friends



Their last game. The Camille, Shaylee, and Adalyn still got to be the top of the pyramid which they loved! I had Macie in one arm and was holding my phone to record in the other, but cole kept pulling that arm down because he wanted me to record him!
Black History speech. They gave it in class for a grade then wen tot the cafeteria where everyone would walk around and hear different speeches. It was so loud! They both did a really good job though!
The song they say before their speeches. This is the classes in second grade at their school. 

1 comment:

Stephanie Murray said...

You have such a beautiful family! I wished we lived closer together so we could play :-)