For Christmas we went to visit Karl's dad Kenneth and his wife, Debbie, in Cumming, Georgia! We were also there for Macie's b day on Christmas eve and for New Years. We had such a good time!
This is Camille and Adalyn on Grandpa's lap
Playing with a puzzle they got for christmas
Lake Linear
Kenneth took us to the Aquarium in Atlanta. It was huge! We saw an amazing dolphin show, and a whole bunch of other things like beluga whales, otters, penguins, and lots of other goodies.
After we went and walked through this park that has the Olympic rings.
We went to the cabbage patch baby hospital
NASCAR hall of fame. We also drove sown the road that started it all where they would try and out run the police to bring everyone moonshine. Such pretty landscape! Rolling pastures.
Temple Trip. The most exciting part of that for me was when I was holding Macie and she pulled the fire alarm on the wall! Luckily the temple wasn't evacuated, but I did feel awful! the Police and fireman even had to come out! Oh, I was so embarrassed!
Karl's dad sitting him down and teaching electronics.
The twelve hour drive home if had never stopped. It was thirteen for us (I had a UTI and so we made plenty of stops hehe!). The kids were amazing on the drive! This is us stopped for a burger.
Macie had her 1st birthday on the 24th.
Lake Linear, then Christmas eve night, then Christmas, then more lake Linear. We went to at least one play ground a day I think! Like 6 different playgrounds in all! We loved seeing family!















No comments:
Post a Comment