Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Karl's Chief

Karl's now in his last year of residency and is the chief! He had his second day in charge today and all I have to say is that I am so proud of him and I hope the entire year won't be as busy as these last two days!

 selfies with Macie
BBQ with friends. Sad to see the Lotts moving away!

 Karl and me driving to his fancy pants graduation dinner with the windows rolled down because our AC is broken. It looks like I have half a mustache.
 My wedding ring finally fits me again! Only 10 more pounds to go until i hit my pre-macie weight
 another selfir, sent this gem to karl yesterday
Dr Sykes and Dr Briggs at graduation
 some of residents. the ones in white and pink are graduating

 Miss April (coordinator), Neesha, Poja, Onya, Bryce, Dr. Sykes (director), Karl, Rafe

 Dr. Cadwell and karl
 Me and karl afterwards at the Gomars who watcher our older 4. Thank you!


At the karalaks empty house saying good bye. We miss you!





No comments: