Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Birthday Spoiling!

Today turned 28. It doesn't feel any different than 27, really, but it does make me think about all that I have been given in these 28 years, foremost the gospel, my husband, and my children. I am so grateful for them! And they all have treated me so well. I have been really sick these last three weeks, and they have been right there for me, especially Karl! I am so happy you are mine!

This is a pic Karl took of our morning scripture reading before school. I was thinking I wouldn't post it because it captures the morning chaos and a dirty house, but its real life.

 Shaylee had her first sick day ever last week, poor girl. But Cole sure liked having her home!

 Me opening my b-day present.
 A carpet cleaner! Exactly what I had asked for! (my mom says that means Karl and I have really reached adulthood now, hehe)
 Went to the zoo to celebrate. 



I have also got to take a good nap and Karl made us dinner. Its been a great 28!

2 comments:

Alena said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Miss you!

Jessie said...

happy birthday! if you want a date night out, especially before your newest baby girl arrives, let us know! :)