Saturday, October 11, 2014

Karl Runs a 18:34 5K!

It was already freaking hot (I was sweating and so were the kids and all we were doing was cheering) and Karl has been working out all week, but he was able to pull off an 18:34 5k. That equals about 5:58 per mile!

I love that he values his health so much and that he sticks with this hobby he loves! Go Karl!



The kids playing on the workout bar before Karl started.



Karl after his warm up



During the run. Adalyn was the photographer and she did a great job! Camille was the spotter (she always knew where Karl was and would tell us when he was coming close), and Shaylee was the head cheerleader. The kids LOVED screaming for their Dad! I think we were quite the spectacle :)

Cole trying to run after Karl. He was so mad that he couldn't keep up! Every time Karl would lap Cole would start running around and then get super frustrated. He wants to be just like Daddy!

Cole giving up

Karl coming around for a lap in the blistering Houston heat!





Us watching Karl



The kids running to Karl after he was done (I obviously got back the camera). See all those city buildings? Crazy!

All of them walking back


No comments: