Monday, July 28, 2014

Busy Babies

This first one is of Cole. What is on his face? My mascara that he found his way into. What is on his shirt? Flour because he would leave me alone when I was rolling out dough. This boy is so busy! Good thing he's so cute and sweet because he can get away with it all!
Next one is of me holding my growing baby in the tum tum. Why the cheesy face? Excitement! Two days ago I thought I felt the little thing kick and today the wiggles are consistent enough I am making it official: I can feel baby #5 kicking away!

 I love it and have been waiting for this so I can actually feel pregnant! I know every woman out there is going to hate me for saying this, but I have felt so fine this pregnancy that I forget I am pregnant, so it is nice to have the baby kicking me to remind me its there. Don't worry, I am sure the baby will make up for the easy time I've had latter when the put me on bed rest like I have with every other pregnancy. It all evens out.

3 comments:

Dafni said...

I do NOT hate you for having an easy pregnancy- that is so awesome!! So glad for you. Every woman deserves that and you most definitely do after so many babies. :) Your family is beautiful!

Leila said...

Jessica, my 5th pregnancy was my only pregnancy I wasn't put on "couch rest". Here's for hoping that everything goes smoothly! Congratulations!

mab said...

What a beautiful family Jess....Happy New Year to your family!!!