Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beach Day Trip!

We finally  are way down to Galveston for the beach! This was actually the first time my kids have ever touched the ocean I think! It was wonderful. And we still haven't dyed our Easter Eggs yet! I will just put that in another post.

This was taken on the hour drive down there. I would describe the town as Terre Haute meets Key West :)


Poor Cole has had a fever, and I think he still wasn't feeling too good today. He did love the ocean though! He kept waddling back over to the waves ever chance he got!












I tried to take one of me kissing Karl's cheek because he was so cute laying there with my sunglasses on, but I miss aimed and it was so bright out I couldn't see the play back of it!
Kinda too dark to see, but at least we are all in one pick together!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

so fun! we were down there twice last week, i wonder if we were there at the same time! :) i don't recognize that beach though, which one were you at?