I can not believe we have 4 kids! Camille, Shaylee, adalyn, and Cole! Crazy! Here are some more pics of Cole. We honestly haven't taken that many. I kept waiting until the girls were better so that I could take pics of them holding Cole, but that's not happening. When Cole and I got home Shaylee had a fever, now she just has a cough, but adalyn and Camille now have fevers. I am just praying that Cole doesn't get any of it. We are trying to be careful. In fact, that pic of Shaylee and adalyn is of them in the doorway of my room pouting because I wouldn't let them in near Cole and I, poor things.
The last two pics are just catch up. On Jan. 14th my mom had her birthday. The girls really got into it. They made decorations and we made dinner and a cake together and hid and yelled, "suprise" when my mom got home from work. It was a lot of fun to do something for her since she has done so much for us letting us stay in her house and taking care of everyone while I have been on bed rest.
Okay, people have been wanting detiails on Cole. His full name is Cole Tyler Johnson. He has lots of dark hair, classic gray baby eyes, and a dimple in each cheek. He barely opens his eyes, but loves to nurse, that reminds me a lot of how Shaylee was when she was a baby, but I think he looks more like adalyn, so we will see. He is one week today and so far it has been an extremely easy labor, delivery and recovery as far as those things go.
1 comment:
He is so cute. I love all of his hair and I really really like his name a lot.
Post a Comment