We have moved again! Imagine that. The kids and I are living with my mom and Karl is only 2 hrs or so away in Indianapolis. The 1st pic here is of Adalyn having fun during the packing. Unfortunately I have been put on bed rest (not a big surprise since I have been every pregnancy), so Karl had to do all the packing and cleaning himself as well as finish up his rotation and prepare for boards and interviews. Karl is amazing!
Here are the girls snuggling during he packing.For my b-day (Nov 19) I wanted a tandem trail-a-long bike attachment so when I am able to, I can continue those bike rides I was always doing with the kids last spring. This is Karl hooking it up to his bike so he and the twins can take it for a spin. We had to see it in action.
This is us decorating the house for Christmas with my mom and Lindsay. Well, they were decorating, I was sitting on the couch.
Karl being a cheese because he knew I was taking pic of him.
Adalyn preferred to sit on the couch by me and look at this decoration that I think Tommy painted way back when.
We tried this last year with the star. It still didn't work this year. I think Karl just had to do it himself.
Me handing out ornaments.
Mom sorting out the tree.













No comments:
Post a Comment