Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1st Day of Sunbeams!









We have reached a new point in our lives, the twins are SUNBEAMS! It felt like they were going off to school or something. My twins are now little girls and my baby is now a toddler. Adalyn goes into nursery in less than a month!

There are some pics of the twins wearing their most favorite dresses that they wear nearly everyday and me and my beautiful necklace courtesy of Prized Pearls (Karl's cousin Jonathon gave them to us, its his company)! And then some of all the girls on my lap at the end of that day. The rest are just random pics of our lives.

1 comment:

mkgs said...

Wow, I love your hair that color! It's gorgeous! That picture of you and your girls is so sweet. :) They are sooo cute. I can't believe how big the twins are... They were still babies the only time I saw them!