Problem: misplaced camera
So, I usually only like to post when I have some pictures of my kids to show off, but I can't find my camera! I know it is around somewhere. I loose things all the time and they always show up, even if it is half a year latter (thats what happened to my keys last year). But, since its been so long, I just had to post without any pictures at all.
To make up for it I will give cute quotes:
Camille (during last night's prayer)- thank you that we could go to sleep... and then sneak out.
Shaylee (while holding two dolls)- these are my twins. They are on oxygen. (they are really into their baby pictures)
Adalyn (opens the door)- hi... bye (closes the door)
Almost as good as a picture. They are so much work, but life would be boring and empty without our girls!
PS is blogspot really doing add links off words that are in this post? Umm, don't click on any of them. I'll have to ask Karl how to avoid that.
No comments:
Post a Comment