Graduation finally came! Karl's family, minus his sister :( , was able to make it out along with my mom and some of Karl's extended family. It was so fun to see everyone. After all of our family returned home on Sunday it actually got kind of lonely, but I am really enjoying being able to focus completely on Karl and our girls. I still have this feeling in the back of my mind like I am supposed to be doing some studying... I guess that will fade with time. Yeppie! These are the proofs of our pics, I am sure that more will come latter.
P.S. we got a new car, that was fun too, but I am kind of scared to drive it because it is so nice. Its a 2005 mozda 6 with 36,000 miles. Fun fun!
P.S. we got a new car, that was fun too, but I am kind of scared to drive it because it is so nice. Its a 2005 mozda 6 with 36,000 miles. Fun fun!
1 comment:
congrats on graduating! and good choice with the mazda :)
Post a Comment