Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun


Karl and I are now part of the activities committee. We helped with the ward Halloween party. It went pretty well, but it was a busy time for us so we felt like we were running around crazy all week. We dressed the girls as bunnies. I am holding Camille; Karl is holding Shaylee. I think being around all those people got the girls sick because they both have nasty viruses. I brought them into the doctors today for it, and got to weigh them too. Shaylee weighs 16 lds and Camille weighs 12. I am so proud of both of them. It seems like a lifetime ago when they were small NICU babies. Life just keeps getting better!

4 comments:

US said...

Way to dress up guys! The babies make such cute bunnies!

Ann Marie said...

awww they look so cute!! we cant wait until next year when we can dress AnnaBeth up for real (i made her be a "pumpkin" this year).

Johnson's said...

The girls are so adorable. Taylee was a lady bug-you'll have to look at our blog to see.
Oh~They're both bigger than Taylee, that's crazy. We hope that they feel better soon!

Ann Marie said...

pooh and piglet would have been adorable! i feel great! i'm feeling annabeth everyday now so that's fun =)