Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweet Mile Footage

This is an old video from my senior year track. Mainly just trying out the features of this blogging site. Eric created this clip and it was on his site a long time ago.
At the end of the clip my family and coach come over to see me but I'm not much of a talker (give me a break I bearly finninshed the race). My coach was trying to convince me to run the next race (1/2 mile) in about fifteen minutes, I think I was still throwing up fifteen minutes later :0.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Karl,I watched the video and I think I was excited as when I watched you run it! My adrenalin was up and was cheering you on! My goodness I am thankful that we have that video. What a stride you have.
That big guy from Mesa.

I am so proud of you and the discipline you manifested in all your running blessed you all through Medical school trials and all. Way to go Son.